Founder Emma Hodgkins is returning to Ghana in the New Year.
On the 11th of January, Emma will be returning to Ghana.
The two week visit to Africa will involve:
- The distribution of water filters.
- Visiting the communities that have already received water filters. (Seeing how we have impacted so many lives.)
- Building stronger relationships with her contacts in Ghana.
- Visiting the school we have insured with life saving medical insurance.
- And...... The most exciting part of all, the digging of our first borehole.
Emma is now in the process of working with Fred and Rebecca from Original Volunteers in Ghana, trying to arrange the first Helen Hodgkins Trust borehole, in memory of Matt Suttle.
Fred and Rebecca have started doing water studies and finding communities where there is sufficient underground water.
We are hoping that Emma will be there to see the actual digging of the first borehole and to see the first drops of water that will then come gushing out.
An amazing and permanent water solution. Saving and changing lives.
Please help us do more.
Donate now and be a part of something truly amazing.